Save Time and Check In Online
MedStar PromptCare offers medical care for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries, as well as flu shots and physicals, at community-based locations. We are open seven days a week, including weekends, evenings and holidays — and walk-ins are welcome. Just walk in or save your spot in line with online check-in.
We are more than a walk-in clinic. Our team of providers diagnoses and treats non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. We have X-ray services and laboratory testing available on-site for common illnesses (strep, mono, influenza, urinary infection, and pregnancy). If your condition needs further testing such as blood tests or cultures, we will have most results in 48-72 hours. Some advanced testing for serious illnesses may require a referral to a nearby hospital’s emergency department.
Our urgent care center is more than a walk-in clinic — we are located just 15 minutes from the new MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus, a state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering a wide range of services under one roof, including primary care, heart, cancer, sports medicine, orthopedics, and rehabilitation.
At MedStar PromptCare at Belcamp, we provide convenient, coordinated care when you need it, in Eastern Harford County. Stop by to see us or use online check-in to reserve your spot in line.
Visit Us Today
Address: 1321 Riverside Pkwy, Belcamp, MD 21017
Phone Number:855-546-2005 (no appointment needed!)
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We're Proud To Offer These Services:
Our urgent care centers provide extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries, just check in online or walk in.
- Illness care (flu, allergies, bronchitis, infections, pneumonia, strep throat, pink eye, sinus infection treatment, cold symptom treatment, UTI treatment (urinary tract infection), yeast infection treatment, and more)
- Injury care (stitches, concussion evaluations, sprains, lacerations, broken bones, minor burn treatment and more)
- Sports physicals
- STD testing
- Pre-surgery physicals
- Flu shots
- Vaccinations for international travel
- X-ray and basic on-site laboratory (strep, mono, influenza, urine testing, pregnancy)
- StarPass medical discount program
Did you know? Primary care is available nearby in Forest Hill. Click here to find a primary care provider.
MedStar PromptCare participates with most major health insurance plans, including the following. The list below should be used only as a guide and is subject to change. If you are uncertain as to whether your individual health benefits plan includes receiving in‐network services from MedStar PromptCare, please call your insurance company.
Accredited by the National Urgent Care Center!
The National Urgent Care Center, a leading expert in urgent care, has recognized our center for our commitment to providing high-quality urgent care.
We've provided these helpful resources for you to explore at your convenience.
- 14 MedStar PromptCare Locations - Check In Online
- When to use urgent care at MedStar PromptCare
- Find a primary care doctor's office near you.
- MedStar Health hospital emergency rooms