Service Alphabetic Page
Tests and Treatments A-Z | 584 results
- Tests and TreatmentsAn abdominal aneurysm is an abnormal widening or ballooning of a major artery from the heart. Learn how our physicians treat this condition.
- Tests and TreatmentsWe use abdominal duplex ultrasound to assess blood flow in the abdomen.
- Tests and TreatmentsAbdominal surgeries performed by our colon and rectal surgeons may include segmental colectomies, abdominoperineal resections, and small bowel resections.
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn about the risks and benefits of abdominal wall reconstruction surgery.
- Tests and TreatmentsTummy tuck surgery creates a smoother, firmer abdomen by removing excess fat and skin, and restoring weakened or separated muscles.
- Tests and TreatmentsLearn about abscess drainage, a procedure in which interventional radiologists remove infected fluid from the body using minimally invasive techniques.
- Tests and TreatmentsACL surgery is performed following an injury or tear to the ACL (Anterior cruciate ligament.) Our surgeons treat all types of ligament injuries and take a comprehensive approach to your treatment. Learn more about the benefits of this procedure.
- Tests and TreatmentsThere are variety of treatment options for acoustic neuroma removal: middle fossa surgery, retrosigmoid approach, translabyrinthine approach, SRT, and Cyberknife.
- Tests and TreatmentsAcupuncture is an ancient system of healing developed as part of the traditional medicine of China, Japan and other Eastern countries.
- Tests and TreatmentsBrowse to learn more about rehabilitation treatment for adults provided by MedStar Health.