MedStar Health at Federal Hill is a multispecialty healthcare center that provides comprehensive medical services in an innovative, patient-centered environment. MedStar Health is increasing access to care by providing convenient, coordinated, and compassionate services close to where you live and work.
1420 Key Hwy.
Baltimore, MD 21230
View on map
MedStar Health Urgent Care (Urgent Care) Hours
Monday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network Physical Therapy Hours
Monday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Primary and preventive care
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Rehabilitation services
- MedStar Health Urgent Care (urgent care)
- Specialists in:
- Women’s health
Diagnostic Testing On-Site
Urgent Care On-Site
Available - Learn more about MedStar Health Urgent Care at Federal Hill
Benefits of the Center
- Convenient location at the corner of Key Highway and Lawrence Street, with easy access from downtown Baltimore, Key Highway, I-95, and MD-295. The site is located is less than a mile from the neighborhoods of Federal Hill, Locust Point, South Baltimore, the Inner Harbor, Riverside, and McHenry Row.
- Access to comprehensive healthcare services all in one location, with medical specialists from MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, and MedStar Harbor Hospital, as well as rehabilitation experts from MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network
- Coordination of patient care among providers and services within the center and across all MedStar Health facilities
- Integrates the electronic health record, making a patient’s health information accessible across all MedStar facilities across Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia
- Dedicated space for classes, screenings and meetings for both patients of the center and the community at large
- Innovative, patient-centered environment designed with your comfort and convenience in mind
- Enhanced efficiencies, both in design and technology, were created as a result of a partnership with MedStar’s Institute for Innovation
- Assistance with navigation of the healthcare system and care planning with a full-time, on-site referral coordinator
- Plenty of free parking in the dedicated parking deck
MedStar Harbor Primary Care at Federal Hill has been awarded Patient-Centered Medical Home™ recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.
Patient-Centered Medical Home™ is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.