Conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue, just one block from the Friendship Heights metro station, this expanded health care facility is designed to better serve the community in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region. MedStar Health at Chevy Chase provides access to both primary and urgent care, as well as complex medical services—close to where you live and work.
Services at MedStar Health at Chevy Chase:
- Imaging Services
- Integrated health record connected to all MedStar Health physicians, services and facilities
- MedStar PromptCare: urgent care center with extended hours and no appointment necessary.
- MedStar Spine Center which includes physical medicine, orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, physical therapy, and behavioral health services.
- Neurology services featuring a comprehensive headache program, neurology infusion center, and expertise in movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, stroke, neuromuscular disorders
- Orthopaedics (joint, hand, shoulder, sports medicine)
- Primary and Preventive Care
- State-of-the-art medical technology
- Thyroid Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Vein Services/Varicose Vein Program
- Women’s Health
MedStar Health at Chevy Chase brings experts from MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and MedStar National Rehabilitation Network to the Chevy Chase community, making it convenient for you to get the care you need close to where you live and work.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
View on map
Monday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MedStar Health at Chevy Chase: 301-215-4460
MedStar PromptCare: 301-215-9440
Parking is available in the garage at the rear of the building, as well as other local parking lots and street parking.
Take the Red Line to the Friendship Heights station. Leave from the Western Avenue/Military Road exit. Turn right and walk north on Wisconsin Avenue. MedStar Health is located on the west side of Wisconsin Avenue, just past The Gap, at 5454 Wisconsin Avenue