Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and we believe that now is the time to share our combined successes in one publication.
Articles in This Issue
- Movement as Medicine
- Treating Complex Heart Conditions
- Tips for Managing Caregiver Stress
- Caring for Wounds that Won't Heal
- Back on Her Feet at Last
- The Difference Between a Serving and a Portion
- The Many Benefits of Walking
- The Latest in Cancer-Fighting Technology
- Community Health Spotlight: Ensuring Access to Lifesaving Breast Screenings
- Calendar of Events
Classes and Events
At MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we care about the health and wellness of our community. One of the ways we try to keep you healthy and active is by offering special classes, events, and screenings. Join us, and learn how you can stay healthy for life. Visit this page to see our class listings. To register, click the buttons below or call 855-212-8202. All classes are free unless noted otherwise.